Monday, May 26, 2008

A Long Time Passed

Well hello again. Thanks to my not so nimble fingers I somehow through our ability to use the lap top way back in April. After much frustration on Justin's part as well as keeping at it, we are up and running again. I have had lots of fun watching my hummingbirds, my "bigger little birds", and will hopefully catch a glimps of the squirrel at their feeder. All of these thanks to Justin, Michelle, Jackson, Payton, Kyle, Rissa, Sammi, Simon, and Deb when they came to visit on Mother's Day. I've been feeling quite well and I think I am getting stronger now that Iam on oral chemo. Hopefully the visit to the doc this week will prove this can continue. I also got a Life is Good t-shirt and matching hat from the kids for Mother's Day and I love it. Jackson has more hair than I do and Payton tells me sometimes to put my hat back on. They are so entertaining! Well, here comes another storm with wind and probably rain. We had 60mph winds a few days ago. Don't want that again! Right now, all is well and good. Love to you all. MOM

No comments: