Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'mmmmm Back!

Wow - took me long enough to figure out how to get back here! I've had some problems with depression lately but fortunately I was able to face my fears and thoughts of worthlessness and am ready to buck it up as they say. It has turned very very hot here. Thank goodness we do have an air conditioner. We are using as much power as we did last year and are trying to get it to go down a little. I'm still crocheting and reading - trying to walk some each day. Went to the Mall this morning expecting to walk and managed to walk to Joanne's Fabrcs and did a little shopping there but then had a hard time getting back to the car. Thankl goodness for Virg's help. Rode a scooter shopping the other day - noisest thing I've ever head inside a store but it did help. Yesterday I actually walked up and down pretty good sized inclines. I've decided that iced-T was developed just for me. I can remember when I was little that my mom always had a glass pitcher of iced-T in the fridge every summer and usually a tupperware pitcher of kool-aid. The 4th of July is upon us shortly. Virg delivers that day and I will be staying home to keep cool and quiet. I hope you all remember the price of freedom and be thankful in your hearts for what we do have here in this country. I know we all have varied opinions on this and that is good. I love you all - I'll write more soon.

1 comment:

DebbPDX said...

I'm glad you're back on the blog. Be sure to check mine for some pix from this weekend -- Justin and family are here in town.

Also... do check your email for the travel itinerary. I'll need to check with you to make sure the dates are okay!!!

Thunder storm coming this way. We're moving away from the window.

LOVVVVVE YOU!