Saturday, July 19, 2008

Don't you just love Saturday's??

Here we go again....another sunny Saturday. We got out and about using Ruby and the wheelchair. We enjoyed the time we had Gary with us. He definitely was eager to return to Texas to his wife, but we know he had a good time. He is such a good person and such a positive person to have in our lives. Last night we had dinner with some of Virg's aunts/uncles and cousins; most were from this area but we did see Aunt Deenie and Uncle Charlie from Montana. Charlie is a master wood crafter. He brought us our names scrolled in wood. Of course, Virg got two - one of Virg and the other as Virgie (she is the only person alive that can call him that... don't even try it). Also she brought me 363 Hershey hugs and kisses, one to have each day of the year because she isn't close to give me the physical kind. She is a character.

Well, we played what do we need to do to live in Portland this morning. We are going to get the ducks in a row and go - there I said it! We are going to have to determine a time line and get with it. I'll call my insurance company Monday and talk with someone who definitely knows what they are talking about. I don't understand how they could not offer the same coverage but then insurance companies usually do whatever they want to do. We are going to start cleaning out and take that part in baby steps.

Today is a good day; my foot really, really hurts if I step on it at all, so I am going to keep it up. My pain meds are doing okay - just taking the morphine timed release every twelve hours.
Seems to be a busy weekend for everyone. Keep thinking positive thoughts. I love all the kids so much. See you next week on the blog - Love, Gramma Doodle

No comments: